Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jackson Springs Park

I am a really big advocate for urban parks- like Jackson Springs. As our world progresses and expands, there are more buildings being built and more trees getting cut down and less and less greenery left. Urban parks are major contributors to the aesthetic quality of a city (Macon needs it!) and also helps those engage physically (America needs it!). Parks can serves as a place of recreation for a community to come together and in turn build strong tithes to better a city. The benefits are seemingly endless!! In fact, I can hardly think of any cons! In light of discussing parks, I must discuss my favorite park! It is by far Central Park in New York City. I have the fondest memories feeding pigeons popcorn with my mom, leisurely walking admiring the Upper East side, and riding in a buggy during Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment