Saturday, November 26, 2011

Macon Dog Park- Ruff ruff!!

The Macon Dog Park is a safe, natural environment where dogs and their owners can run and play without leashes! The purpose of the park is to promote responsible dog ownership by providing a beautiful, well-maintained greenspace where pets and people can enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle. MDP is located conveniently near Mercer University Campus- It is one block north of Tatnall Square at the corner of Chestnut and Adams Street. 
I think that Macon Dog Park is a wonderful amenity for the Bibb County area. It allows for leisure, neighborhood fellowship, and a safe haven for man and his best friend! I'm not particularly a dog person myself, BUT if I had one- I would definitely take him/her to MDP! For more information about hours, rules and regulations, etc. you can visit http://www.macondogpark.org/









No comments:

Post a Comment